For the last couple of years I've been favorizing Open Source software. That's
why after many years of using Disqus for comments and
Google Analytics for statistics I've decided
to go Open Source.
- Because it's open source
- Because I like hosting my services on my servers
- Because I value my privacy
- Because when I host something then it's on my rules
- This is Disqus alternative
- Official webpage: Discourse
- Install notes via Docker(!): github
- This is Google analytics alternative
- Official webpage: Piwik
- Install notes: here
Piwik doesn't have official Docker images - I'll work on that within Fedora Dockerfiles
and maybe I'll try to push this as another official installation method of Piwik.