Yes, number of "todos" in my Workflowy list according to this blog reached a level, when I just have to start working on it. There're many things:
- Fix layout: 1, It has to work fine on mobile as well as on 27"
- It has to be nice, readable instead of contrasting and heavy
- It has to load very fast (under 100ms)
- No cumbersome clicking
- Finally host with SSL
- Add URLs for Github, Twitter, StackOverflow etc (contact page)
- Create 3 main categories (tech, sport, random) with RSS per each (and one global)
- Add tag + section of my books library (all categories)
- Import posts from http://maciek.lasyk.info, close old page and 301 it!
What I actually done already?
- Fix fonts
- Fix not showing tags after Pelican upgrade
- Fix deployment model (own bare repo w/post-receive hook deploying to prod + repo mirror on github)
So now actually you may find this blog's whole source on github! Not a big deal, but maybe for some of you it's gonna be interesting.
Also I started working on importer script that will import old Wordpress entries to this blog (see on Github